Setting up Google login
::: Warning: This guide assumes that you have the necessary knowledge about the Google API Console. :::
To enable Google Login you need to generate an OAuth client ID.
- Go to the Google API Console
- From the projects list, select a project or create a new one.
- If the APIs & services page isn't already open, open the console left side menu and select APIs & services.
- On the left, click Credentials.
- Click Create credentials, then select OAuth client ID.
- Select the Web application application type.
- Give it a name of your choice or use the default one.
- Add the necessary Authorised redirect URIs. Taking the domain https://www.mystore.com as an example,
you must include https://www.mystore.com/eshop/login/sn_login/1/sn_type/google/. where
eshop/login/sn_login/1/sn_type/google/is a fixed value. The slash at the end is very important.
- Finally, press the Create button.
- Once the creation process finishes you will see a popup with the client ID and client secret. You must copy those values because they will be used next.
- Go to your Kooomo store admin panel.
- On the left, click on Settings to expand the settings menu, then click on Settings to load the store settings page.
- Click on Marketing.
- Search for Google 'login button' and check Activate and configure.
- On the Google Application ID, enter your Google API client ID.
- On the Google Application Secret, enter your Google API client secret.
- Click to Save your settings on the top left corner of the page.
- Logout from your store admin panel or open an incognito window and try the Google Login button.
::: Tip: If you find any issue with the steps above please contact the Kooomo support team. :::