How to create a Kooomo marketplaces Amazon account
The following guide requires an Amazon developer account. If you have not already created one please read: How to open a developer account on Amazon.
- In Kooomo, go to Marketplaces>Accounts and click Add Account.
- Fill in the name Name, Marketplace and Status fields.
- For sandbox / production configurations we need to retrieve the Amazon MWS Developer Access Keys from our Amazon developer account.
- Go to Settings > User Permissions.
- Under Amazon MWS Developer Access Keys click Visit Developer Credentials.
- Copy the MWS developer ID value.
- Click view MWS Credentials.
- Copy the AWS Access Key ID and Client secret values.
- Now map these values from Amazon -> Kooomo.
- MWS developer ID -> DevID/Seller ID/Store Code
- AWS Access Key ID -> AppID/mwsAccessKeyID
- Client secret -User Token/mwsSecretAccessKey
- Click Save.