How to setup Ayden
- You need to create a test account and set this to live by filling in some forms. You will need to sign up and create a test account first on https://www.adyen.com/
- Use these credentials provided to log in to Test Adyen site below
- From left hand menu go Account > Server Communication > Standard Notification > Add
- Use http://www.kooomo.com/eshop/_voidCheckPayment/method/Adyen/ for Production (Live) or http://www.kooomo.com.zgstage.com/eshop/_voidCheckPayment/method/Adyen/ for Sandbox (Testing)
- API keys - Account > Users > Webservice - Click email link in blue. Generate new API key. Generate CSE key.
- Username and password are the same as logged in
- Scroll to the bottom and click Test the configuration and then click "Save"
- Make sure the change are made on the live account also